- BÍte Noire is cheesecake-type recipe, very smooth and creamy, very
"evil." It's my choice when I need a smashing dessert for an important dinner party. It's not
hard to make, and, to be honest, it beats (hands down) fancy chocolate desserts I've had in very tony restaurants!!
- Emergency Brownies for those times when you need chocolate in a hurry and just can't wait!
- Chocolate Fudge Sauce Cake creates it own hot fudge sauce on the bottom of the baking pan.
- Chocolate Kahlua Pie
- Chocolate Truffles that are incredibly easy to make and taste even better!
- Easy Toffee is quick to make and uses only four ingredients.
- assorted fun things, especially for kids (clays, homemade marmallows, etc.); also included are "recipes" to fireproof Halloween costumes and other "old-fashioned" tidbits of information that are hard to locate
Chocolate Home Page | Non- and
Low-Fat Recipes | Chocolate Links | Home